GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Team Dynamics Wheels+Tires+aftermarket lugs+locks

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
Re-posting this because the last thread was old and cluttered and I wasn't ready to sell them before

Wheels:
(4) Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Matte Black 18x8 ET45 5x112, also 57.1 bore so no need for hub rings

I've also wrapped the center caps because they look better and match.
The valve stems are even aftermarket solid short metal that you cant cut with pliers or dykes.
The wheels are like brand new and have no damage at all. I ran them for less than a year and not in any snow or salt.
If I don't sell I'm putting slicks on them so its no rush. I run Neuspeeds for Daily but I did daily these because they are great for that or track if needed.

Tires:
Dunlop Direzza Starspec ZL1's Extreme Summer Tires Size 225-40-18
Still in great condition, about 50% tread but one tire does have a screw in it so it's more of a spare in my opinion.

Asking $800.00 FIRM ,but I will hear other offers.

I've sold 3 others sets of wheels for this car so I'd like to think I have a good grip on market value.

This setup brand new would run you $1900.00

Serious offers call or Txt 410-458-9305.

Local pickup preferred. I will consider shipping but I really prefer not..
I'm also not going to pile these into my car and meet you a hundred miles down the road.

NO TRADES PLEASE, this makes absolutely no sense for me to do at this point and I really don't need to sell these that bad.

***I'm getting a lot of questions about the screw in the one tire. I wouldn't bother fixing. It can be plugged easily but these are high speed tires and it is never recommended. The side wall also has a little run in on it too. These tires are so tough they would hold up and daily fine but I still wouldn't fix the tire with the screw because its just below safety standards in my book. You could use it as a full sized spare. Thats actually what I have in my trunk and it does fit!! I just bought five wheels.

[/IMG]

Last edited:

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
also for those that aren't familiar with these wheels. They are made in England and they are made to be a quality cast track wheel that is actually strong and holds up like a forged wheels. A lot of enthusiasts run these on the track and drag on a lot of other cars. They test them in a lot of different ways for strength when they make them. Just a little background.

GTiorBust

Ready to race!
wow these are sick... wasnt going to buy wheels till the spring but.... hmm

a lot lighter than detroits im guessing

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
yea but just as strong....they are 19 lbs. Its still a cast wheel but its made to be strong. You get issues when you go really light and with a cheaper cast wheel. Its a wheel made for track. But its great for daily as well because the roads suck around here and these will basically never bend weather you track or drive shitty roads. Less to worry about.

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
Thanks bud. Yea it is. Surprised someone hasn't picked them up just yet. Ive had a lot of inquiries but most ppl are just going back and forth and don't really know what they want. I guess its that time of year. If I don't sell soon I will keep them and put the new direzzas on next year because I still like the wheels, I just like to switch things up sometimes.

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
please no trades. serious offers only. If I don't sell this year I'm putting new summers on or giving them to my brother. Its a good deal. If no one wants to take advantage, its not my loss either way.