GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: VMR 721s in Sunken Treasure 19x9.5 ET45

Thumper

Autocross Champion
For sale are my VMR 721s powder coated in Sunken Treasure. These are gorgeous wheels, pictures don't really do the color justice. In direct sunlight they are jaw dropping, if you are looking for that final touch to make your build stand out and be unique.......these are it and will turn heads. Really wish I didn't have to let these go but have had some pretty major pet issues lately and need to deal with some bills.

These are 19x9.5 ET 45 / 5x112 / CB 66.6 fitment for a B8 S4, you will have to be sure these will fit your application (size, hub rings if needed, etc). These are pretty aggressive for a Mk6 but figured I'd get them out there in case anyone was interested.

One wheel has minor curb scrapes (see photo at bottom) but right after it happened I purchased a replacement because it bugged me, but then I never got around to actually having it mounted. So this sale is for a full set of 4 wheels plus the curb scraped one which can be saved as an emergency spare in case something catastrophic happens to another one.

Will include the black ball seat lug bolts in sale.

Wheels are still on the car, I have the replacements already just need a non-snowy weekend to take it down and have them swapped out. Should be off and ready to ship this weekend.

Will ship but you pay shipping. Will also meet up pretty much anywhere nearby in CO to deliver for local pick up.

ASKING: $1250

Last edited:

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Really? Nothing at all? LOL

I mean, sure, you'll have to roll your fenders a bit, run a smidge more of neg camber, and likely stretched tires which I hate but so many people seem to like........but it would be one unique, one of a kind Mk6!

:D

Thumper

Autocross Champion
PRICE DROP

Now asking $1250

If you are in Colorado and give me an excuse to drive to the Springs or Vail, I'll knock $50 off the price. LOL

Brand new these wheels would set you back almost $2000, these are in great condition (even the curb rashed one could be repaired with a good painter) and have less than 5000 miles on them. My price is a great deal on these, I just want them out of my garage. Depressing to see them sitting there when someone should be enjoying them.

Wheels are removed and ready for shipping/pickup.

A little dusty as the car has been sitting in the garage for the last half of winter (only have one set of snow wheels/tires right now, so I ran the S4 on them for the first half, then swapped them to the S3 for the last half LOL). I washed and wiped down the faces so the unique color and sparkle can be seen better.

Took a good close up of the one damaged wheel, the new wheel I got to replace it is still sealed in the box.

Last edited:

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Bumpage