GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Deprecated thread, see new one

CowTownRacer

Drag Racing Champion
Same. Good seller, parts came very quick!

Cole2999

Autocross Champion
Do you have the center AC vent? Shipped 32725
The vents and surrounding trim? Yeah, all in good condition. Doesn't include hazard button. $50, and shipping should be approx $10-15 by rough estimation (based on the last 4 packages I sent of roughly the same size).
If you're interested I'll pull the vent, clean it off, and get an exact shipping cost

DJBOMBERTO

Passed Driver's Ed
The vents and surrounding trim? Yeah, all in good condition. Doesn't include hazard button. $50, and shipping should be approx $10-15 by rough estimation (based on the last 4 packages I sent of roughly the same size).
If you're interested I'll pull the vent, clean it off, and get an exact shipping cost
Hell yah man! I appreciate it

torga

Autocross Champion
PM'd

JC8588

Ready to race!
If the headliner still available, what is the shipping cost to 33825 (FL)?
Is it for model with sunroof or without sunroof?

Cole2999

Autocross Champion
W/o sunroof.
I haven't played around with the headliner so I don't know if it's malleable, but if it's of a rigid construction (and I can't fold/roll it) shipping will be very expensive and I'd recommend buying locally. However, I can pull the headliner and let you know. It'll have to be tomorrow, weather is shite up here today.
I'll PM you with further details

JC8588

Ready to race!
W/o sunroof.
I haven't played around with the headliner so I don't know if it's malleable, but if it's of a rigid construction (and I can't fold/roll it) shipping will be very expensive and I'd recommend buying locally. However, I can pull the headliner and let you know. It'll have to be tomorrow, weather is shite up here today.
I'll PM you with further details
Okay sounds good. Let me know!

Cole2999

Autocross Champion
Final call for 3 weeks! I'm prepping for a road trip and I'm willing to bring medium sized parts (window glass, strut assemblies, etc) to meet anywhere from NH to TN*, small parts (control arms, calipers, etc) all the way to CA and WA*. This means you save on shipping fees. However, Friday May 15 is absolutely the last day for this. After that I won't be back for around 3 weeks, so all shipping and parting is halted until I return.

I'm currently working on 4 orders so now is the ideal time to hit me up with part requests!

*Please note: I'm following a very specific route. I'm willing to deviate very slightly but I'm covering 10k miles so I'd prefer to not. I'm not passing through Georgia, South Carolina, any southern state east of Arizona, a number of Midwest states, and Maine. If you think you're in my path just ask!