GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Furhter Performance in Minneapolis, MN

Rolling_GTI

Ready to race!
I went to these guys for my APR stage I flash.

Professional, super careful with your car! I was impressed all around with these guys and their knowledge of our cars. They stock a good amount of parts on hand, and are helpful if you get yourself in a jam.

I really can't say enough good about these guys. I am a very hard person to impress, especially when it comes to mechanics. These guys took care of me, and at a fair price. While I was waiting for my tune, I watched them help out at least 4 guys who came in and/or called in with major car issues.

Really nice crew up there too.

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
I completely agree. I've been there several times. Very helpful, knowledgable, friendly, and professional. :thumbsup:

watson

Ready to race!
Yet another reason why I think these guys are so good. They took care of some suspension noise I had and they fixed my boost gauge, (that I didn't even notice wasn't working correctly). All this while fitting me in to their already packed schedule. Top notch guys :thumbsup:

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
Rolling_GTI — fawking love your avatar! LOL! :lol:

Regarding Further... hoping to visit them soon for a Stage II flash after I put in a downpipe. :thumbsup:

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion