GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Giac dealer in central Florida

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Hey guys any good reputable shops in Central Florida. Im more east coast so would prefer anything Orlando and east.

Thanks

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I think forge flashes GIAC

Ahh true. What are some good tuning shops? Doesnt have to be Giac. APR would be fine aswell just want a quality shop based on others experiences

spiker369

on air, don't care
Pretty sure by him recommending Forge. He means to go to them since they are in the Orlando area.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Pretty sure by him recommending Forge. He means to go to them since they are in the Orlando area.

i know they are in Orlando. was just seeing if anyone else had any other recommendations.

Axis motorsports was recomended highly by a few but its gone out of business?

JDR231

Passed Driver's Ed
I went to both Axis and Forge.

I tried Axis and APR first and between the 2 of them, they bricked my ECU and I was without my car for a month. Everything was taken care of but it will still keep me from going back to them.

After I got my car back and it was working again, I went to Forge with GIAC and I have nothing but good things to say about them. They are very professional and I am going to go back to them, eventually, to get my DSG tuned.

The only hiccup I had was that I blew my stock coil packs minutes after leaving (stock to Stg 2). I limped back and they checked everything out and they even replaced 2 Coil packs for free.