GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Great Condition, 2013 Golf R Traded In NJ

t'sGTI

Go Kart Champion
I just traded in my 2013 VW Golf R, 44,000 miles,
Rising Blue Metallic, 4-door, nav., sunroof etc.
Maintained by dealer since purchased new in November of 2012.
It was in great condition but I wanted a 2019
which I purchased this past Saturday.

If anyone is interested the car is at
Atlantic VW, in Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Should be for sale in the next week or so, I would imagine.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
What did you do to the START/STOP button. LOL

I'm going to be grabbing a R in the next couple months and trying to decide between a 12/13 or the 15s for the boost in base power, but NJ is a bit far for me to go.

t'sGTI

Go Kart Champion
What did you do to the START/STOP button. LOL

I'm going to be grabbing a R in the next couple months and trying to decide between a 12/13 or the 15s for the boost in base power, but NJ is a bit far for me to go.

When I got the car the starter button was like that. Looks like someone kept trying to put a key in a non existent key hole. Car had 400 miles on it because
the dealership owners son was driving it. Really pissed me off at the time, I made them give me 22 cents a mile additional discount. At the time there were very few of these cars around (November of 2012). I made an appointment to look at it and when I got there the car wasn't even there. Just got a lot of dumfound looks from the sales people. Typical sh__ty VW dealer.

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Looks like it at $23,374 now, rising blue metallic is such a nice color[emoji7].

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

A mk7 R with a stage 2 tune is pretty crazy.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
A mk7 R with a stage 2 tune is pretty crazy.

True, but a Mk6 is going for about $17-18k right now and a Mk7 is $23-25k. For the same price as a Mk7 Stg2 I could get a Mk6 Stg3. And at Stg 3 there's only about 40-50CHP between a Stg3 Mk6 and a Stg3 Mk7......

The price went UP?!?
WTF?

That's an interesting sales technique..... lol