GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Great Lakes VCDS/VAGCOM Locator Thread

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
I was talking about the other guy who's in chicago. Toronto is a bit far lol

Ahhh common be a pal! Just kidding...
Lol I read the quote right after I hit send.

HerpDerpington

Ready to race!
I'd like to get some vag.

I also want to change some options on my GTI. I'm thinking windows up/down from Kessy button on door handle, 5 flash comfort turn signal whatevermajiggy instead of 3, check the "e-diff" settings and maybe change it, etc... I'm on the Lake Cook Rd. corridor NW burbs of Chicago. Halps me?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I'd like to get some vag.

I also want to change some options on my GTI. I'm thinking windows up/down from Kessy button on door handle, 5 flash comfort turn signal whatevermajiggy instead of 3, check the "e-diff" settings and maybe change it, etc... I'm on the Lake Cook Rd. corridor NW burbs of Chicago. Halps me?

PM me herp, I gotchu.

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
Anyone near Des Plaines or in greater Chi area that can perform coding for Ed's tails?

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
Thanks. Feel bad, already bothered him w spacer questions. Lol Trying to decide if I should go with my Ed's order or just go with Depo and not have with coding.

SS92

I don't check here much, but I've got Hex+Can in Fox Lake, IL if anyone needs codes read or has coding (with instructions!) that needs to be done. I work in Zion, IL so I'm up that way as well.

YellowC4S

Ready to race!
Loaned my VAG-COM to someone on these forums and never got it back. I need some help with headlights in Detroit area please.

313-204-9397