GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Buy: Depo R LED Taillights

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmoe

I've had the dark cherry for a couple of weeks and they're great! What surprised me is how nice they are in the fog (not the fog light, just red leds), I was following my MKV stock oem bulb and MKVI depo/led the other night and the depo red led were very visible in moderate to heavy fog where the stock bulbs were washed out and very hard to see. These are a great addition to any MKVI Golf! Highly recommend!! Anyone that says go with OEM haven't tried these, fit and alignment are as good as the stock lenses I took out, just take your time when putting in. You really won't be sorry and your wallet will thank you!

Joseph@OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
Inventory Update

"They're Here!" (Name that flik)

Depo Dark Cherry and the long awaiting Depo Black Cherry are back. They are in stock and ready to start shipping out this week.

Depo Black Cherry has been out of production for close to a year and now we have them. I've had tons of requests for these so I suggest you buy them while they are in stock. The Black Cherry are a shade darker than the Dark Cherry and also have a tinted turn signal and reverse portion. I have lots of images on my Instagram (OnePerfectDose) and also have them on my website.

:happyanim:

docss26

Ready to race!
"They're Here!" (Name that flik)

Depo Dark Cherry and the long awaiting Depo Black Cherry are back. They are in stock and ready to start shipping out this week.

Depo Black Cherry has been out of production for close to a year and now we have them. I've had tons of requests for these so I suggest you buy them while they are in stock. The Black Cherry are a shade darker than the Dark Cherry and also have a tinted turn signal and reverse portion. I have lots of images on my Instagram (OnePerfectDose) and also have them on my website.

:happyanim:

Will they be available on the website tomorrow?

TWMK6

Passed Driver's Ed
Just ordered a set of the black cherry. Can't wait til they arrive!:happyanim:

TWMK6

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice! I want the dark cherry, but their website still says it's out of stock =/

Are you looking for the w/ Euro Fog version? Looks like the North American version is available from the drop down list. Not sure if that's actual inventory though :iono:

Status
Not open for further replies.