GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTA/KW Area-LED Tails, Plate Lights, DG Short Shifter, Cat Back, Vag Com

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
Trading in the car so I did my best to take off my mods. All items are of course used, but 100% functional.

Up for sale are:
1 - Replica LED Tail Lights. Got them from Edward@becautoparts.com (member here). No problems whatsoever, but it requires vag com coding. Comes with adapters and no fogs. They are dark red in colour. Asking $350. sold!

2 - LED License Plate Lights. Got them from Ed also. Comes with built in resistor pack so no errors. Plug and play. Asking $30. sold!

3 - Diesel Geek Sigma 6 Short Shifter. For the money this has got to be one of the best mods. Feels great and I'm sure all other owners will agree. Asking $150.*sold!

4 - Stock GTI Cat Back. Asking $100.

5 - Vag Com Cable - HEX-USB+CAN. Compatible with all VAG 1995 to current. It's rarely used so it's good as new. Asking $300.

6 - 18" Wheels. Replica of the Audi R8 wheels made by Hartmann. No problems whatsoever. They will have the stock Pirelli P Zero Nero tires on it which will need to be replaced very soon. Never curbed. The most significant damage on it will be around the lug bolts during seasonal changeovers. One or two minor stone chips on various wheels. Asking $700.

Photos attached.

Edit: sorry I didn't realize my profile was this dated. I live in Milton but spend most of my weekends in Toronto and Markham so I could meet buyers. Otherwise throughout the week I could meet in Mississauga.

Edit 2: I work in the Cambridge/Kitchener/Waterloo area so if buyers want to meet there weekday evenings I could try to work something out as well.

Attachments

• Cat Back.jpg
    Cat Back.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 187
  • Plate Lights.jpg
    Plate Lights.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 208
  • Short Shifter.jpg
    Short Shifter.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 187
  • Tail Lights.jpg
    Tail Lights.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 214
  • Vag Com.jpg
    Vag Com.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:

b4ceen

Ready to race!
You have a PM for the SS

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
All PMs replied.

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
How old are the LED tails? Can you PM me your lowest price?

Thanks,
Mike

According to my PMs the Tails were ordered on November 27 2012. So I guess 15 months old? They're good as new though. No scuffs or anything. Potentially some minor hair line scratches but I didn't look that closely. PM me an offer if you're not happy with the price I posted.

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
Stuff still available! I'd like to get rid of the catback. Any lease returns coming up??? Make me an offer!