GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Anyone have a 7.62x39 bolt action recommendation? .270 and .308 is way too expensive to shoot regularly and I it wouldn’t hurt to have something to burn 7.62 at a slower pace. Thanks in advance

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Form-4 submitted… and now the wait.

E8834F5E-FBBF-4ACA-BF83-0F3B88C7A1F6.jpeg

swcrow

Autocross Champion

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
yeah I need to do this sometime. Local shooting club will let you shoot it and use it at their location until paperwork comes back fully approved, which is cool
Wow, that's a really nice perk.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Had a nice range day yesterday. Well over 30 guns to choose from. Had some real odd ball calibers and guns. Really needed the relaxing day.....

Attachments

• 20220515_134445.jpg
    20220515_134445.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 15

swcrow

Autocross Champion
awesome collection! I'd snag that Winchester 30-30.....such an awesome brush gun...I love mine

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
There was an 1896 25-30 lever gun there that I fell in love with. Had everything from. 22s to 500s&w and .50 beowulf. 5.7s to .45 colt. 6 solid hours of guns and glory.

Also got to compare a 6.5 grendel to a 6.5 creedmoor to a 6.5 prc.

All in all it was an amazing time.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Alright ya'll....summer is definitely here. I need recommendations for appendix carry holsters that do not rely up on your shorts having a belt. I've seen a couple being advertised here/there, but no actual known recommendation.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Alright ya'll....summer is definitely here. I need recommendations for appendix carry holsters that do not rely up on your shorts having a belt. I've seen a couple being advertised here/there, but no actual known recommendation.
Philster Enigma

swcrow

Autocross Champion