GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Agree with building your own. At least you can get the exact upper you want and a reliable lower that you can upgrade later.

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Newbie
If you can build a 3-5yo LEGO set, you can assemble an AR.

Yup.

IDK if I'd jump into the AR market now--things seem to be at a premium, including ammo. It actually kinda sucks. I've been looking for a S&W M&P340 and to flip my 642 and can't find one.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Yup.

IDK if I'd jump into the AR market now--things seem to be at a premium, including ammo. It actually kinda sucks. I've been looking for a S&W M&P340 and to flip my 642 and can't find one.
I flipped my 442 for the same reason

uberdot

Autocross Champion
What did you flip it for? I had two, down to one now. I'd like a better front sight the the integrated ramp.
A CZ compact + cash. 38 special ammo is precious metal prices now.

toothofwar

Drag Racing Champion
Same as the 5.7x28. It's been a long time since I have seen any for sale.

Faceman

Drag Racing Champion
VR80 holds 20+1 with a drum. :cool:

I do like the KSB lets you basically run two loadouts though, it's really a 7+7+1, load one side with slugs and one with buck, or buck and bird, etc. That's a cool feature for sure. Just seems bulky and a bit cumbersome.
Too bad the KSB isn't semi-auto like the VR80 or Saiga.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Got a TLR-7 light for shits and giggles.
20210330_184724.jpg
20210330_183040.jpg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Careful waving them around as flashlights when you hear noises outside. Living in Commiefornia that could get you sent to the Gulag 😂
Lmao. I decided to check the brightness and range last night by opening the front door and shining it at the garage door across the street. I could swear I heard helicopters descending on my house a second later.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
I have one on the end of a 12 gauge for coyotes. I call it a “redneck maglite”. It’d be cool if someone made a decent wrist worn light. All I’ve seen are chinesium ebay ones.