GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

** Have a Golf 2.5L and want to Mod it? Click Here **

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Van nice write up.

For the spoiler/lip mods, can you list all the options available for the 2.5?

Front Lip:
Reiger
Votex

Front Bumper:
TDI Blue-Motion/R-Line
ABT
Kerscher
GTI
GTI 35th
.:R

Sideskirts:
Votex
GTI
ABT
Kerscher
MK5 GTI
MK5 Thunderbunny

Rear Valance/Bumper
Votex Valance
R-Line(.:R Bumper with Dual Tip on the Left)
TDI Blue-Motion(Single Tip)
ABT(Vertical Quad)
Kerscher(Quad)
GTI Valance
.:R Bumper

Wing/Spoiler
GTI
ABT
Caractere
I believe I'm missing the one Vancity has. I just can't remember who made it.

Front Lip:
Reiger
Votex

Front Bumper:
TDI Blue-Motion/R-Line
ABT
Kerscher
GTI
GTI 35th

Sideskirts:
Votex
GTI
ABT
Kerscher
MK5 GTI
MK5 Thunderbunny

Rear Valance/Bumper
Votex Valance
R-Line(.:R Bumper with Dual Tip on the Left)
TDI Blue-Motion(Single Tip)
ABT(Vertical Quad)
Kerscher(Quad)
GTI Valance
.:R Bumper

Wing/Spoiler
GTI
ABT
Caractere
I believe I'm missing the one Vancity has. I just can't remember who made it.

Votex ;) and done!

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
o_O i thought the gti one was votex for us
well then there you go, Votex spoiler lol

1st timer VW

ha thanks man as a first timer to VW I can't tell you how helpful I found this info. good job!
by new i mean 1 week lol. thanks for the added threads. exhaust vids. just everything. us newbs need more peeps like you!!

ha thanks man as a first timer to VW I can't tell you how helpful I found this info. good job!
by new i mean 1 week lol. thanks for the added threads. exhaust vids. just everything. us newbs need more peeps like you!!

I'm glad you were able to make the first step, and actually read info that will save you thousands.

Side note: IE has released the SRI, I will add it to the list, with pre order link. 1499$ (sri+tune+custom intake)

Kerebrus

Ready to race!
Has anybody tuned their car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

couple people have but it's not really worth it. unless you get the tune during the sale. Again tuning an N/A car basically does nothing. What tune does in a Turbo car is increases factory turbo boost output and fuel timing which gives out more hp from factory engine. If you go higher stages 2+ it's upgrading more hardware etc bigger turbo and more hp.

Mk6_Matt

Ready to race!
True, but a tune paired with intake an exhaust can make n/a car more fun to drive? I'm not looking for a race car lol I knowingly bought a golf vs a gti. I would assume the car could be more fun to drive, maybe I'm wrong :/

True, but a tune paired with intake an exhaust can make n/a car more fun to drive? I'm not looking for a race car lol I knowingly bought a golf vs a gti. I would assume the car could be more fun to drive, maybe I'm wrong :/

nope. you won't be justified enough from what you pay. if it was 100$ sure. the tune is the same price as a gti's.

dasJERMAN

This is exactly what I have been looking for! :thumbup:

Can't wait to put some decent suspension on my 2.5 (probably coilovers) but have to get rid of these steelies first :thumbdown: