GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

** Have a Golf 2.5L and want to Mod it? Click Here **

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
This is exactly what I have been looking for! :thumbup:

Can't wait to put some decent suspension on my 2.5 (probably coilovers) but have to get rid of these steelies first :thumbdown:

ORANGE COUNTY? YOU ARE LOCAL
ANOTHER LOCAL 2.5. CONNOR LOOK. ANOTHER ONE!

trust me.. lowered on steelies is badass. i got so many compliments being on my steelies.

no racelands.

dasJERMAN

ORANGE COUNTY? YOU ARE LOCAL
ANOTHER LOCAL 2.5. CONNOR LOOK. ANOTHER ONE!

trust me.. lowered on steelies is badass. i got so many compliments being on my steelies.

no racelands.

Haha yea orange county... I was out at the OC VW K1 event for the first time wednesday although I came late. Negative no racelands... I'm pretty picky so I have been doing some research. What are you running? (<<< - nevermind i just saw your mods to your mk6)

Last edited:

Mk6_Matt

Ready to race!

My 2.5 lowered on solowerks. On the cheaper side, but I have no complaints

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is exactly what I have been looking for! :thumbup:

Can't wait to put some decent suspension on my 2.5 (probably coilovers) but have to get rid of these steelies first :thumbdown:

:clap: well I'm glad some people know how to read a forum. Welcome. Save up for smart mods, not quick ones. I would get koni or h&r ultra lows for coilovers.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Haha yea orange county... I was out at the OC VW K1 event for the first time wednesday although I came late. Negative no racelands... I'm pretty picky so I have been doing some research. What are you running? (<<< - nevermind i just saw your mods to your mk6)

xD
i say go with koni's, tien's or hpa's

dasJERMAN

:clap: well I'm glad some people know how to read a forum. Welcome. Save up for smart mods, not quick ones. I would get koni or h&r ultra lows for coilovers.

I am leaning toward koni's as I've heard a lot of good surrounding them. Haven't heard much about the ultra lows but I am not against them. I mainly want to get rid of my monster truck gap with a lower stance and better handling... but still want to be able to drive/corner it spiritedly as I do fairly often. Don't get me wrong though I do love the low just need to find that balance!

I am leaning toward koni's as I've heard a lot of good surrounding them. Haven't heard much about the ultra lows but I am not against them. I mainly want to get rid of my monster truck gap with a lower stance and better handling... but still want to be able to drive/corner it spiritedly as I do fairly often. Don't get me wrong though I do love the low just need to find that balance!

If you want good combo, koni is best. Ultra low is for slamming it. Ppl here try to get racelands and slam it and suspension fails.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
hey vance,
we are missing one exterior piece

Front Grills
we have the obvious

Golf/TDI Grill that comes standard

then we have
Golf Highline Grill
GTI Grill
.:R Grill
JOM(or other replica) Badgeless Golf and GTI Grill
ABT
OSIR

is there anything else though? im curious for myself.

OrangeSpy

Ready to race!
Eurojet

Hey is Eurojet still in business? I've been waiting for their exhaust to come back in stock for months. I heard they merged into Stasis but then they left stasis???

hey vance,
we are missing one exterior piece

Front Grills
we have the obvious

Golf/TDI Grill that comes standard

then we have
Golf Highline Grill
GTI Grill
.:R Grill
JOM(or other replica) Badgeless Golf and GTI Grill
ABT
OSIR

is there anything else though? im curious for myself.

didn't see this. I think that's about it. There was one ugly ass one by caractere but not worth mentioning.

Kerebrus

Ready to race!
no, they are not making any new ones since mk5, and I think they sold out, and just take your money and say back order until you complain pretty much

That sucks. I'm looking for a Eurojet GTI CBE.

Kerebrus

Ready to race!
They make mk6 ones for the gti, so Im sure they probably have some stock left. The mk5 rabbit one worked both mk6&mk5 so they sold more.

Ah I see. I'll check it out. Trying to get a stock GTI exhaust first and see how I feel about the sound from there.