GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Helix 7.5 headlights for MK6

eddy04g

I’m having issues with mine too. The DRL’s don’t stay on I’ve read that it’s an issue people are having. I’ve tried coding and I have a euro switch since I also have the LED tail lights. Can’t seem to find out how to turn on the DRL’s. If I turn the lights on while the car is off, the DRLs come on. Once I turn the car on the they turn off. Lol really frustrating.

barretoca95

I’m having issues with mine too. The DRL’s don’t stay on I’ve read that it’s an issue people are having. I’ve tried coding and I have a euro switch since I also have the LED tail lights. Can’t seem to find out how to turn on the DRL’s. If I turn the lights on while the car is off, the DRLs come on. Once I turn the car on the they turn off. Lol really frustrating.
My issue wasn’t that it wasn’t turning on. My issue was the passanger DRL was constantly on all the time. Only way it would turn off was unplug the fuse or the headlight itself. There is a guy that actually cut the DRL wire as a temporary fix. I installed a highline BCM 1k0-937-087 everything was coded. I Was then having issues with the key fob not locking the car. I would try to manually lock it and it still would not lock the car. It was lock and automatically unlock. turns out it was the door switch that was faulty. Not sure Why it went out as soon as I switched to the high line. Will be reinstalling the helix headlights tomorrow.

eddy04g

My issue wasn’t that it wasn’t turning on. My issue was the passanger DRL was constantly on all the time. Only way it would turn off was unplug the fuse or the headlight itself. There is a guy that actually cut the DRL wire as a temporary fix. I installed a highline BCM 1k0-937-087 everything was coded. I Was then having issues with the key fob not locking the car. I would try to manually lock it and it still would not lock the car. It was lock and automatically unlock. turns out it was the door switch that was faulty. Not sure Why it went out as soon as I switched to the high line. Will be reinstalling the helix headlights tomorrow.
Oh got it! Were you able to resolve your issue?

Tsi_God

Passed Driver's Ed
What size wheels are those and how much drop you have?
Miro 111 18x8.5 +33 offset with 225/40 Pilot super sports. No drop at all. I regret going with that low of an offset. Having a little rub in the inner liner while at full turn. Wheels poke out a little as well.