GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Helix 7.5 headlights for MK6

torga

Autocross Champion
I think I'm gonna plan to purchase these in the spring. Really, really wanting some nice projectors/LED DRLs. The UU lights don't really do it for me and the Osrams are just so expensive. Thanks, @NewGuy1 for linking these in this post.
Just need to figure out whether I want to go with Morimoto HIDs or deAutoLED.

NewGuy1

Go Kart Champion
I think I'm gonna plan to purchase these in the spring. Really, really wanting some nice projectors/LED DRLs. The UU lights don't really do it for me and the Osrams are just so expensive. Thanks, @NewGuy1 for linking these in this post.
Just need to figure out whether I want to go with Morimoto HIDs or deAutoLED.

They are very tempting to me as well.
The only thing pushing me away is the hex pattern within the lights since I'm trying to remove that all from my car.

butimnotaracer

Passed Driver's Ed
I have them. Giving me a headache tbh. I installed about a month or two ago. As of thanksgiving my passanger DRL is permanently on. I was told it’s bc I don’t have a high line cecm. I plugged in oem headlights and the drl still stays on. Really don’t know if coding will help or if I have to replace the cecm . View attachment 160920

I actually want the DRLs on so do I have to do anything extra when installing? I also have deautokey H7s (which I'll use in these) so I'm not sure if anything will pop up on the dash but I assume I'll be fine

butimnotaracer

Passed Driver's Ed
I actually want the DRLs on so do I have to do anything extra when installing? I also have deautokey H7s (which I'll use in these) so I'm not sure if anything will pop up on the dash but I assume I'll be fine

eddy04g

I’m having issues with mine too. The DRL’s don’t stay on I’ve read that it’s an issue people are having. I’ve tried coding and I have a euro switch since I also have the LED tail lights. Can’t seem to find out how to turn on the DRL’s. If I turn the lights on while the car is off, the DRLs come on. Once I turn the car on the they turn off. Lol really frustrating.

barretoca95

I’m having issues with mine too. The DRL’s don’t stay on I’ve read that it’s an issue people are having. I’ve tried coding and I have a euro switch since I also have the LED tail lights. Can’t seem to find out how to turn on the DRL’s. If I turn the lights on while the car is off, the DRLs come on. Once I turn the car on the they turn off. Lol really frustrating.

My issue wasn’t that it wasn’t turning on. My issue was the passanger DRL was constantly on all the time. Only way it would turn off was unplug the fuse or the headlight itself. There is a guy that actually cut the DRL wire as a temporary fix. I installed a highline BCM 1k0-937-087 everything was coded. I Was then having issues with the key fob not locking the car. I would try to manually lock it and it still would not lock the car. It was lock and automatically unlock. turns out it was the door switch that was faulty. Not sure Why it went out as soon as I switched to the high line. Will be reinstalling the helix headlights tomorrow.

eddy04g

My issue wasn’t that it wasn’t turning on. My issue was the passanger DRL was constantly on all the time. Only way it would turn off was unplug the fuse or the headlight itself. There is a guy that actually cut the DRL wire as a temporary fix. I installed a highline BCM 1k0-937-087 everything was coded. I Was then having issues with the key fob not locking the car. I would try to manually lock it and it still would not lock the car. It was lock and automatically unlock. turns out it was the door switch that was faulty. Not sure Why it went out as soon as I switched to the high line. Will be reinstalling the helix headlights tomorrow.
Oh got it! Were you able to resolve your issue?

Tsi_God

Go Kart Newbie
92B04E2B-3743-47CC-8410-E04345F9A6A9.jpeg
D9EB0C31-EB23-4D80-A1ED-607C027C8CD9.jpeg
E40849B6-E851-4053-9860-B00C2208FFAE.jpeg
9BCDC3BD-04BA-48F2-BE9D-0F9AEF09F4A7.jpeg