GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hey MK6 in Atlanta area

MKVGTI'06'

Ready to race!
SSE IS HAVIN THERE NEXT MEET

Ok, for those who want to know we are having our next monthly g2g Sunday September 9th @ 6:00pm, weather permitting. This is something a small group of us southsiders(various dubs mostly MK6's) have been doing for awhile. I don't know why we haven't posted it more on here. But, as usual we will meet at the Starbucks @ The Avenue in Peachtree City. If you have any questions please pm me or post it up here and Ill get back to you.

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
SSE IS HAVIN THERE NEXT MEET

Ok, for those who want to know we are having our next monthly g2g Sunday September 9th @ 6:00pm, weather permitting. This is something a small group of us southsiders(various dubs mostly MK6's) have been doing for awhile. I don't know why we haven't posted it more on here. But, as usual we will meet at the Starbucks @ The Avenue in Peachtree City. If you have any questions please pm me or post it up here and Ill get back to you.

I would love to, but 75 miles one way is a little far... Especially when I'm already starting a new work assignment that has me driving over 100 miles per day for the next 4 months. Good quality GTI time though!

MKVGTI'06'

Ready to race!
We had a good turn out. I drive 50 miles one way. Some people drive the same. Have to drive a bit to meet up with people! Most guys that live on the south side have a good neutral spot in PTC

speed-r

Went to caffeine and octane this month, pretty cool GTG. Lots of awesome rides. Only saw several VW's. Talked to a few guys. Certainly not what I know is out there in the ATL. Would be great to see some representation out there next month. Sad to see the MINI and BMW crowd out representing the VW's. Love to see everyone out there, stock, mod, old, and new.

NIGHTL0CK

Passed Driver's Ed
Any one going to be at C&O this Sunday? I didn't make it last month but then again I didn't really have my car by then.