GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How many folks from Idaho?

Thumper

Autocross Champion
I'm guessing this is where Idaho regional would be, hopefully not over in the Northwest section. ;)

In MO now but looks like we'll be moving to Boise next year. Looks like there's just one VW/Audi dealer so hopefully they are good to deal with. The only APR tuner I could find looks like they specialize in Japanese......so that'll be interesting.

Anyway, just trying to see if there's very many folks out that way.

Phur

Autocross Champion
The Rag Company is based in Boise. They seem like some cool guys.

Thumper

Autocross Champion

jedred1

jedred1
Salt Lake City is relatively close and I know an APR tuner here. Alex Auto House

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Well, it's like 5 hours, so yeah........close relatively speaking. :)

It actually looks like we won't be moving, at least not soon. My wife's work has stated no one has to return to the office until July at the earliest and they will re-evaluate at that point. Also, her boss has said he doesn't care if she moves, if she is happy where we are and working remote he doesn't see a need to move. So unless that changes I think we are staying put, it's nice having no mortgage and seems like ID is about to suffer the same fate CO did, apparently a ton of CA are moving there driving up prices. We were looking at houses and rentals and just having flashbacks to the dark days we lived in CA and before we bounced out of CO.