GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HYDE16 Reviews - DeutscheAutoParts Exhaust Alignment Bushings

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Here’s a quick review / solution from DeutscheAutoParts for everyone with uneven exhaust tips or a loose cat back exhaust system which knocks around when driving. The fix is quite simple, add some rubber bushings to your exhaust hangers to keep them from moving or add however many you need to even out and center the exhaust tips in the rear valance. Just slide them over the exhaust hanger ends and they stay firmly in place. Best part is, they are OEM!

In terms of quantity or how many bushings you may need, I have 3 on the exhaust hanger at the mid-muffler, 2 on the driver's side exhaust hanger and 3 on the passenger side exhaust hanger. Ordering 10-12 will most likely cover all exhaust hanger locations.

Last edited:

hockeystar17mnj

Ready to race!
I heard you like rubber bushings, so i got you some rubber bushings for your original rubber bushings, to go with your other bushings.

As always a great review for a nice product. I need to get these asap!

hockeystar17mnj

Ready to race!
idiot.... pick these up from Paul, takes all of 2 minutes to get your tips aligned.

Never even heard of these until I browsed golfmk6 5 min ago.

Jeff43

Ready to race!
I heard you like rubber bushings, so i got you some rubber bushings for your original rubber bushings, to go with your other bushings.

As always a great review for a nice product. I need to get these asap!

Thank you, Mike! I enjoyed this very much. :thumbsup:

sskamboj

Ready to race!
I have a Eurojet exhaust too, was your passenger tip hanging lower than the driver's? I'm definitely going to have to pick these up!

hockeystar17mnj

Ready to race!
Thank you, Mike! I enjoyed this very much. :thumbsup:

I wanted to use a meme generator, however I dont want to ruin HYDE's review thread.

hockeystar17mnj

Ready to race!
They are not a true part for this reason, they are just a solution that Paul figured out.

necessity is the mother of invention. Paul is one smart dude.

mlody91

Ready to race!
Link? Can't seem to find these in neither the "exhaust" or "exterior accessories" sections.