GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HYDE16 Reviews - PTP Turbo Blankets K04 Lava Turbo Blanket

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
but once you have K04 and all that money invested... whats another $240 for fine tuning.. i think thats the key.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
but once you have K04 and all that money invested... whats another $240 for fine tuning.. i think thats the key.

That's where I'm going with this.....K04, then polished and ported, then ceramic coated and turbo blanket. Next up, HPA intake manifold.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
the ported and polished K04 is what im jealous of. i remember what that would do to engines back in the day..

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
I give you some serious props for the execution, however I'll be surprised if this does much at all for you. Especially considering the money spent. I hope I eat these words however, as I'd love to see very tangible gains from this.

I recently ceramic coated all my APR stuff (manifold + dump tube), but admittedly I did it to make them look nice.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
I give you some serious props for the execution, however I'll be surprised if this does much at all for you. Especially considering the money spent. I hope I eat these words however, as I'd love to see very tangible gains from this.

I recently ceramic coated all my APR stuff (manifold + dump tube), but admittedly I did it to make them look nice.

The coating makes it look way better but I'm hoping the exhaust manifold porting will allow it to spool faster.