GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I am Legend...Imax

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
So i was curious if anyone has seen it yet...i purchased my tickets to Imax...Effing 14.50 from Fandango...for 2:00pm today...

ps yes i am going by myself, but for this movie i dont really care...

Also...what trailers are we seeing...5 min of the dark night, extended cloverfield?

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Big thumbs up for this film, lots of suspense, acting is great as always...

i felt they were lacking, imo, some back story on how the virus evolved...and how is spread over the globe...

oh and the 6 minutes from the "Dark Night" was incredible...i was skepitcal about Heath Ledger as the Joker until i saw that...oh and lets say bat-cycle...

07Noside

Banned
So was it worth the 14.50?

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
im watching this movie in about 3hrs i cant wait.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Honestly...to finally see Heath Ledger with joker makeup was almost worth the 14.50...

but yes...the sound and size of the movie was just nuts, and made it much more intense, i wont lie, i wanted to cover my ears a few times when the "night seekers" i believe they are called were running around and doin their thing...

ps when u watch it, it's weird, Smith is like "social abilities totally gone, all normal human behavior is gone" something like that, yet there is 1 "ghoul/zombie" that seems to taunt him, and also holds some crazy dogs on leashes...weird

this should be a good discussion once more people see it

oh and i heard a few kids say "man the book was sooo much better dude" afterwards, so im going to have to check that out from the library now...

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
oh and one more thing...there was a poster with the Batman symbol, with a red Superman symbol right on top of it, with a date of 05-10-10 or something close to that...hmmm

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
my brother saw it at midnight, i would have gone with him but i had a day of packing up shit for an apartment and then i had a drive home today...i wish i went, he's already slipping up on storyline

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
watching it today at IMAX. Can't wait!