GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm done with ECS

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
This goes out to ECS:

View attachment 215553

I’ve never had an issue until today.
A downpipe showed in stock and available, but the order (on Friday) went right to review….which I’ve never seen or had happen.
I messaged them today to see what was up and they said it was an error (not available) and just straight up canceled the order

no apology, no consolation prize, no participation ribbon, nothing
:mad:
Not surprised.

notovicrious

Drag Racing Champion
This goes out to ECS:

View attachment 215553

I’ve never had an issue until today.
A downpipe showed in stock and available, but the order (on Friday) went right to review….which I’ve never seen or had happen.
I messaged them today to see what was up and they said it was an error (not available) and just straight up canceled the order

no apology, no consolation prize, no participation ribbon, nothing
:mad:
Covid...

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Doubtful that had much to do with it. Probably more to do with them liking to drop ship, and the vendor didn't have any in stock or a promise of any coming soon.

@snobrdrdan was this a catless DP or something?
It was a (now defunct) APR downpipe.
Yes, I know they stopped selling and making them but figured it was just a one time leftover or something
They’re usually pretty accurate with their “in stock” updates too. :confused:

After I asked the guy, he just said “I’m gonna go ahead and cancel the order.”
I didn’t even get a email or anything saying it was canceled. The transaction was wiped out from PayPal and it says canceled on my ECS account.
So dumb

9F3E9960-6447-4F6F-9B61-FCAE7E3E8685.jpeg

notovicrious

Drag Racing Champion
It was a (now defunct) APR downpipe.
Yes, I know they stopped selling and making them but figured it was just a one time leftover or something
They’re usually pretty accurate with their “in stock” updates too. :confused:

After I asked the guy, he just said “I’m gonna go ahead and cancel the order.”
I didn’t even get a email or anything saying it was canceled. The transaction was wiped out from PayPal and it says canceled on my ECS account.
So dumb

View attachment 215568
I do agree that at least a little more effort to make it right especially for this big a purchase would have definitely been proper.