GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

I'm done with ECS

torga

Drag Racing Champion
They would just sit on orders(after you paid 2grand) until they had enough to meet the requirement to buy that low I believe. Don't quote me on that tho
"Sorry bro, been waiting on one more guy to buy APR's K04 kit, we think it'll only take a few more months now."

How scummy.

GolNat

Go Kart Newbie
My loyalty is to my wallet.
Yep, me too.

However if I did need a part overnight-ed for an event I might hesitate to use ECS because of peoples experiences with shipping. I have never had an issue with them or anyone else.

When I first bought my GTI and was learning about the different parts and brands I did really enjoy the ECS website layout and the amount of pictures they provide for things.

torga

Drag Racing Champion
When I first bought my GTI and was learning about the different parts and brands I did really enjoy the ECS website layout and the amount of pictures they provide for things.
Absolutely. Their layout and wishlist is second to none; starting out, this was golden. I've since moved to a more personalized multi-page spreadsheet to keep track of that stuff, but the ECS website is pretty valuable for that.
As well as their installation instructions when I'm installing a non-ECS version of the part they're installing.