GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm done with ECS

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
that's why its better to buy directly from certain vendors sometimes.

TimS

Go Kart Newbie
Or at least from retail outlets who don't have their heads up their asses.

But yeah, if anything on a retailer's website says 'direct ship' or 'drop ship' instead of 'in stock', it all comes from the manufacturer anyway. Just order it from them.

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Just placed an order with ECS, for the first time in a year and a half, on an item listed as in-stock. I used to order a bunch from them without issue, until I found the likes of Uro, FCP, etc.

We shall see…

RustyTacoUK

Passed Driver's Ed
What the hell is going on with ECS lately? I have been without a VW for ~7 years and just bought a used JSW.

I ordered a bunch of stuff from them and one of the packages came in absolutely DESTROYED with a couple of items missing. I have been trying to reach them via email, phone, and chat since Thursday and:
1) They don't respond to emails
2) They don't have a way to actually reach customer service via phone anymore, it just plays a recorded message directing you to the website
3) Chat for customer service just goes unanswered.

Does anyone even work there outside of the warehouse anymore? Had I known that they had turned into such a steaming pile of crap, I'd never have spent my money with them.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Yeah I shop at https://www.urotuning.com/

ECS has been okay with me but it’s only a matter of time before they screw you. It’s not if they screw you but when will they screw you.

For parts use fcpeuro. They have a life time warranty on parts. I sent back my worn out coil packs and they sent new ones …for free. Like WTH.

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
What the hell is going on with ECS lately? I have been without a VW for ~7 years and just bought a used JSW.

I ordered a bunch of stuff from them and one of the packages came in absolutely DESTROYED with a couple of items missing. I have been trying to reach them via email, phone, and chat since Thursday and:
2) They don't have a way to actually reach customer service via phone anymore, it just plays a recorded message directing you to the website

Does anyone even work there outside of the warehouse anymore? Had I known that they had turned into such a steaming pile of crap, I'd never have spent my money with them.

There is a facebook group you may be interested in joining.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Sorry to hear this. There is a facebook group to collectively hate on ECS where some of their people try to help cases like this, maybe you can try there with your story. Pics help for sure.