GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm done with ECS

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
lol thanks Kollin, definitely joining. I'll check you guys out for parts moving forward!

No worries!

Always gotta throw it out there. We have a price match policy and can source stuff that isn't listed on the site.

Good luck with the JSW! I've got a TDI JSW as a daily.

mistaleungg

Go Kart Newbie
I have been a ECS customer for 6 years.
Recently I bought a suspension installation kit for my GTI mk6 and one of the strut mount is labelled wrong and does not fit my car.
I have sent them 2 emails and no reply for a whole week, it is always busy with live chat.
Finally I got someone reply me on live chat and they offer an exchange for the wrong parts.
I am an international buyer so I lost time and labor cost (one job split into two).
For such a big company, I would expect them to offer me a coupon or a code for my next purchase. But I am wrong.

So bye bye ECS, this would be my last purchase.

mistaleungg

Go Kart Newbie
Got 20 membership points expiring from Shopdap , so I made a purchase with the points.
Only took it 3 days to receive from the free shipping service.
Highly recommended.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
ECS screwed me over bad. I'm tempted to take them to small claims court. Trash company.
Judge Judy or similar so we can watch ECS try to defend their practices?

supreme_gti

Go Kart Champion
Damn ECS TUNING!!!! I unfollowed them on Instagram... I do not plan on buying from them ever again, unless I absolutely need too...

I might need mounting hardware from them for my ECS tuning skid plate.... -_-

JOHNDERS2586

Ready to race!
I picked up my 14 GTI about 4 months ago, being new to the platform I've found ECS tuning to be overall a great resource for parts and information. Almost everything they sell has the install instructions right there for you.You can find almost anything you will need in 1 place. I've spent about 5 grand with them so far. Yes there has been a few hiccups in things being delayed, shipping charges ect.. However any time Ive brought up an issue with them, they have come through for me..Or at least tried to help.. I've had many makes an models an pretty much modded every one of them. IMO ECS has been one of the best one stop shop places for parts and info I've ever dealt with.. I am probably lucky to have had such great luck unlike some but dang this sound like a bunch of first world problem complaining going on... It's a rough time for supply chains etc right now all over..Good customer service is almost non existent everywhere. It's hard for businesses to find people who actually want to work. Have some patience and understanding.. I get frustrated to In the moment, an I'm not saying there isn't room for improvement but at the end of the day we are all fortunate to be able to do the things we do as car enthusiast.. Off soap box..

Last edited:

clownish

just clowning around
I picked up my 14 GTI about 4 months ago, being new to the platform I've found ECS tuning to be overall a great resource for parts and information. Almost everything they sell has the install instructions right there for you.You can find almost anything you will need in 1 place. I've spent about 5 grand with them so far. Yes there has been a few hiccups in things being delayed, shipping charges ect.. However any time Ive brought up an issue with them, they have come through for me..Or at least tried to help.. I've had many makes an models an pretty much modded every one of them. IMO ECS has been one of the best one stop shop places for parts and info I've ever dealt with.. I am probably lucky to have had such great luck unlike some but dang this sound like a bunch of first world problem complaining going on... It's a rough time for supply chains etc right now all over..Good customer service is almost non existent everywhere. It's hard for businesses to find people who actually want to work. Have some patience and understanding.. I get frustrated to In the moment, an I'm not saying there isn't room for improvement but at the end of the day we are all fortunate to be able to do the things we do as car enthusiast.. Off soap box..
theyve been shitty for at least ten years now.

supreme_gti

Go Kart Champion