GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm sick...make me feel better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
Rizzo, what's up......I miss u. What have u been up to?

drinking a ton of alcohol, and saving for new wheels... actually just put down a down payment on a set. hbu.

the chicagoland thread sucks more dick than a 10 cent hooker these days. so i troll instead.

mk6monster

Go Kart Champion
drinking a ton of alcohol, and saving for new wheels... actually just put down a down payment on a set. hbu.

the chicagoland thread sucks more dick than a 10 cent hooker these days. so i troll instead.

Lololololol hahahahah

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion

Yeah, I know...I rarely go on that thread anymore...its all Dick and ball jokes.
When I'm up in Schaumburg again we need to hook up. I'm still pissed I missed u at woodfield last winter. U are such a wheel whore. If u.ever want me to crack open ur xenons to custom color them let me know.

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
wut?! i lurk there when i want a good laugh.

the constant arguing is annoying to me. im really done with all the drama in the chicagoland area these days. we have a meet every tuesday, and it seems as if there is always something new. i haven't even been making it to the meet lately. usually i just meet at the bar before the meet with a few of my vw buddies, have a few drinks, then head back home.

drama and arguments get old... drinking doesn't.

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion
the constant arguing is annoying to me. im really done with all the drama in the chicagoland area these days. we have a meet every tuesday, and it seems as if there is always something new. i haven't even been making it to the meet lately. usually i just meet at the bar before the meet with a few of my vw buddies, have a few drinks, then head back home.

drama and arguments get old... drinking doesn't.

sounds like chicago S2K when i was there :D

once in a while i meet with the older guys for drinks.

mk6monster

Go Kart Champion
Well ladies and gents im out... Got an organic chem test tomorrow :,(

Status
Not open for further replies.