GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IMO

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
I dunno... some people are low budget. Doesn't bother me... but others might need the heads up. I could be wrong tho.

Sinan

Schnell, bitch! Schnell!
yeah, but it doesnt have to be insulting heads up. stuff like (56k GTFO) (Get the fuck out) etc... we've all been there and had 56k at some point. some people can afford more but probably never use it so they see paying $40 for DSL as a waste of money.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
yea but if thats bugging you then you need to get out more its just a small thing that if it annoys you then you have too much time on your hands. shit bug me here and people annoy the shit out of me too but im not gonna ruin my day over it, like i said its the internet :cool:

Sinan

Schnell, bitch! Schnell!
Im not the one complaining. I could care less what they put. I'm just trying to stand up for the 56k guys.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Cleaned a little, any concerns pm me

Dude, it's not such a big deal that you have to do anything about it. 2 people on this whole site complained. Since when are we appeasing the 2 that want somehting changed? Maybe those guys should look into filing a 56k-discrimination lawsuit.:rolleyes:

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Dude, it's not such a big deal that you have to do anything about it. 2 people on this whole site complained. Since when are we appeasing the 2 that want somehting changed? Maybe those guys should look into filing a 56k-discrimination lawsuit.:rolleyes:

You guys can discuss all you want on this topic, but when people went off topic and called others small dicked, fuck off, i AM ENTITLED TO CLEAN the thread. I used my judgement and whether you like it or not it is what it is. Like I said, please feel free to discuss all you want as long as you are on the topic. I dont even thing this is a big deal, so what?

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN

amen :headbang:

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer

:laugh:

I think the whole point of this is that if you have big pictures you can say 56k caution, beware ETC but if you say 56k GTFO, go suck a d*ck, etc it's innapropriate.

I think all this hot air is just trying to make that statement. I don't think thats bad, I do believe NWS and 56k warnings are good but I think people are getting pretty worked up over nothing.

And cursing in posts is annoying since if people, like myself, check these forums at work. IT can basically get you in trouble if they so deem they want to, which sucks but its a matter of life with monitoring programs in use in the corporate environment.

oh well,

back to waiting for my systems to come back online.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
:biggrin: