GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Intake Filters: Oiled Vs. Dry - Which is better

allset

Go Kart Champion
I'm 2011...built 2/11

Didn't know I could do that. Will call tomorrow...thanks!

I have the 7B's also...car ran smoother after install.

What packs did you go with? Rev. F right?

Yeah...that sounds good...can't wait for results.

i forget. there was only one coilpack i could use with my MY and engine code, plastic shaft one.

those stainless steel onse cant be used on 2010's according to vw and even some 2011's. There are a bunch of engine codes (not ccta/cbfa) that have to be used with certain packs again according to vw. i was watching him on ETKA and my vin had only one option for coil packs. he ran a 2012 and it had a few pack options incuding the SS ones which are also used in the NA 2.5L

jmnj

Ready to race!
i forget. there was only one coilpack i could use with my MY and engine code, plastic shaft one.

those stainless steel onse cant be used on 2010's according to vw and even some 2011's. There are a bunch of engine codes (not ccta/cbfa) that have to be used with certain packs again according to vw. i was watching him on ETKA and my vin had only one option for coil packs. he ran a 2012 and it had a few pack options incuding the SS ones which are also used in the NA 2.5L

Wow...didn't know that. I guess I will ask about packs when I call tomorrow.

Thanks a lot man.

allset

Go Kart Champion
Wow...didn't know that. I guess I will ask about packs when I call tomorrow.

Thanks a lot man.

no prob. ididint know that either. ua also cant mix certain pack part #'s or palstic and metal shafts

allset

Go Kart Champion