GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is this Golf R with a 2.5 Turbo engine on this Forum?

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Did some stalking and found his instagram @infiniteecho. I think he may have sold it because he hasn't had any pics on his page of it since 2015

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
damn that's hawt

torga

Autocross Champion
I want to hear that thing. Straight 5s with good exhausts sound demonic.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
There are some sound clips in the video but not enough!!

https://youtu.be/xVEDs7u_yM0
That right there is what's known as "the good sound".

I wish they had less of that song later on plus glamour shots and more exhaust and turbo noises. The first minute of that video is all that's necessary.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
That shop is where I got my clutch and LSD done. Not sure if I would go back there with it having taken 1 week plus instead of the 2-3 days he said. Also my clutch has felt weird since it's been done. Maybe thats just the clutch but I guess i'll see when I replace it again down the line. That golf r is sexy as fuck though

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Too bad the owner hasn't been back, he certainly puts his money to good use as far as his cars are concerned, woulda been fun to have him around.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
That is a bad ass build!

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
Too bad the owner hasn't been back, he certainly puts his money to good use as far as his cars are concerned, woulda been fun to have him around.

what i dont get is the ppl who build the shit outta their cars then get rid of them half a year later. Not saying this dude did that exact thing but lots of mk6 have done it.

torga

Autocross Champion
what i dont get is the ppl who build the shit outta their cars then get rid of them half a year later. Not saying this dude did that exact thing but lots of mk6 have done it.
I figure these are one of two types:
A.) Chronic project people who finish a project, already knows what's next, then sells old project car to fund new one.
B.) People with chronically poor money management skills who buy a lot of parts in a short amount of time, realize they can't keep up with payments, sell the car to help pay everything off, then start all over again.

I find that generally, the people who take their time building are the ones that keep their cars the longest.