GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jay's 13' Wolfsburg Track Car Build

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Put these on yesterday as well. 42DD shifter bushings. Slop=gone.
Getting new tires put on right now. Sumitomo htrz3

Been a huge weekend.

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
nice! look into getting the Tyrol Shifter Bracket Bushings too.
that also helped tighten things up with my setup.
HPA SS, 42DD bushings and MK4 metal side to side :thumbsup:

jay745

nice! look into getting the Tyrol Shifter Bracket Bushings too.
that also helped tighten things up with my setup.
HPA SS, 42DD bushings and MK4 metal side to side :thumbsup:

Will definitely do some research on that thanks. The shifter bushings from 42DD are awesome, cleaned up the shifting a ton.

Also day 2 of driving with the RSR clutch. Feels fantastic. The car should have came this way.

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
Will definitely do some research on that thanks. The shifter bushings from 42DD are awesome, cleaned up the shifting a ton.

Also day 2 of driving with the RSR clutch. Feels fantastic. The car should have came this way.

the common saying always!

jay745

oh and my stencial for the Neuspeed FMIC came in the mail yesterday. So I'll be painting the logo on the fmic probably next weekend. I have to take the bumper off because I made a mistake and forgot to put the styrafoam absorber back on when I installed it. will kill 2 birds at once. actually 3 because I'm going to install the go fast bits dv+ at the same time.

w00t I love this car so much.

jay745

I like the look. I'm going back and forth on what color though. For some reason I am leaning towards yellow for the logo.

Also I forgot I removed the visor decals the other day. Now there is this sticky residue that won't come off though. Goo gone helped a little but not much. Not sure what to use to get rid of it....

Last edited:

Frank@KMD1

Go Kart Champion
I like the look. I'm going back and forth on what color though. For some reason I am leaning towards yellow for the logo.

Also I forgot I removed the visor decals the other day. Now there is this sticky residue that won't come off though. Goo gone helped a little but not much. Not sure what to use to get rid of it....

try to clay bar it maybe?

Jaber

Modero
oh and my stencial for the Neuspeed FMIC came in the mail yesterday. So I'll be painting the logo on the fmic probably next weekend. I have to take the bumper off because I made a mistake and forgot to put the styrafoam absorber back on when I installed it. will kill 2 birds at once. actually 3 because I'm going to install the go fast bits dv+ at the same time.

w00t I love this car so much.

We can do it in my garage on Saturday if you'd like.

michal

Go Kart Champion

More goo gone and a lot of elbow grease :). Lol clay bar will not help you. Did you use 70% or 90% alcohol?

Jaber

Modero
Thanks for the offer man but naw, this is an all day event as I have to wait for paint to dry etc. I finally bought some jack stands so I'll be doing this one at home.

Oh. Ok. I see how it is.

Jk.

Nice mang. In4livestream.