GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jay's 13' Wolfsburg Track Car Build

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
i've only bought from urotuning a few times to be fair but i reeeally want a urotuning windshield banner for some reason lol

They're pretty great lemme tell ya. Good for blocking the sun.

1654871630393.png

Thanks @jay745 for letting us blow up your thread. :)

riceburner

Autocross Champion
okay, kollin with a K, you've twisted my arm....
1654873759915.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Send some picssssssssssss
Yooo thank you very much to you and urotuning for not just getting me the banner super quick but also for swag pack! Badass, airfresheners, stickers, coozies! Way cool man, i appreciate it. Will follow up with a pic once i get the banner on but for now:
20220614_071151.jpg

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
Yooo thank you very much to you and urotuning for not just getting me the banner super quick but also for swag pack! Badass, airfresheners, stickers, coozies! Way cool man, i appreciate it. Will follow up with a pic once i get the banner on but for now:
View attachment 252455
Ooh they gave you the fancy air fresheners. I just asked them to hook you up a little bit!

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Where did you end up sourcing yours? One of mine is a bit fucked from rubbing
Ecs had bremmen brand for about $25 each. They fit ok but didn't come with speed nuts. The AutoZone speed nuts didn't work well but they worked. Kollin said he could hookup oem parts by request

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Ecs had bremmen brand for about $25 each. They fit ok but didn't come with speed nuts. The AutoZone speed nuts didn't work well but they worked. Kollin said he could hookup oem parts by request
Right right. Was curious about the fitment of off brands