GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jay's 13' Wolfsburg Track Car Build

torga

Autocross Champion
Love this because that's literally what the Unibrace kit is. Not like they fabricated an elegant, threaded spacer, no. They tack welded a nut to a nutsert.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Oil change, trans fluid, and coolant flush today. Almost ready for the season!
IMG_20210409_201812_956.jpg

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
were you able to get vinyl like you wanted? or are you going to rattle can it instead? im sure you can find some CW in a rattle can

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Installed the ecs trailing arm brace yesterday and did a full brake flush with fresh SRF.

The eurosport front firewall brace was su take but you could feel it slightly tighter. The ecs brace is pretty noticeable in tightening the feel up. I have 7 chassis braces now 🙃
20210420_192700.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion
I keep forgetting that I want the ECS rear brace. If you were able to feel the change after all the rest of your bracing, it must do quite a bit.

R^2

Ready to race!
Love this because that's literally what the Unibrace kit is. Not like they fabricated an elegant, threaded spacer, no. They tack welded a nut to a nutsert.

youndont happen to know the thread specs for this off the top of you head? I need to fab something that allows me to drop my UB because the unitronic TBE is to thickk. Thinking maybe a long nutset tacked like this to get some extension. I think it’s and M8 but I don’t have a way to check the thread pitch.