GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jay's 13' Wolfsburg Track Car Build

torga

Autocross Champion

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah. Not ideal but the used prices are more than new. I'm not paying the same price as new for a 2017 with 50k miles 🤷‍♂️

Welcome to the truck club! Now the fun part of finding a trailer :D

Last edited:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Welcome to the truck club! Now the fun part of finding a trailer :D
I'm pissed at a buddy of mine...hes moving to Knoxville and everything was all set for me to buy his trailer. $2k - 16 foot dovetail with 400 miles on it and weighs 1600 pounds. Literally perfect. We made this deal more than 3 months ago, said he needed to tow his car to Knoxville then was coming back to Chicago and was going to drop it off. Well he moved and then sends me a message saying he's not coming back to Chicago. Wtf.

Sheesh. What good "friends" I have

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I'm pissed at a buddy of mine...hes moving to Knoxville and everything was all set for me to buy his trailer. $2k - 16 foot dovetail with 400 miles on it and weighs 1600 pounds. Literally perfect. We made this deal more than 3 months ago, said he needed to tow his car to Knoxville then was coming back to Chicago and was going to drop it off. Well he moved and then sends me a message saying he's not coming back to Chicago. Wtf.

Sheesh. What good "friends" I have
hopefully you can find another trailer for a fair price. can't imagine asking price on such a thing these days.

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah I hope so. It's disappointing, I was planning a trip to barber motorsports in October but without a trailer I'm not going.
Why not rent a trailer from U-Haul?

^ this. That's what I've been doing in the interim. $50/day. They hook it up for you and off you go.