GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

K04 GTI vs Stock C6 Vette

cardoboy

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice kill, I like how he cuts you off when the lanes merge :/

matty mk6

nice kill man, i was wondering if i could take my step dads new c5 vette. i think this answers it

kramsdell

Passed Driver's Ed
awesome run :thumbup:

zrickety

The Fixer
I was doing power to weight ratios the other day of various cars...K04 GTI is basically faster than most sports cars of recent years.

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
I was doing power to weight ratios the other day of various cars...K04 GTI is basically faster than most sports cars of recent years.

Not sure if this is sarcasm but there is alot of truth here.

I make roughly 1 horsepower per 8lbs of weight (7.6lbs if I can run 93). Do the math on alot of high end cars and youll see those numbers are quite competitive. For example my buddy's 2012 ZL1 makes 1hp per 7.24lbs when on 93 fuel. This LS2 Vette is dead even with me; as are the new generation 5.0 (8.11 on them).

If youre doing roll races and know exactly how your power band flows youre in good shape

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Not sure if this is sarcasm but there is alot of truth here.

I make roughly 1 horsepower per 8lbs of weight (7.6lbs if I can run 93). Do the math on alot of high end cars and youll see those numbers are quite competitive. For example my buddy's 2012 ZL1 makes 1hp per 7.24lbs when on 93 fuel. This LS2 Vette is dead even with me; as are the new generation 5.0 (8.11 on them).

If youre doing roll races and know exactly how your power band flows youre in good shape

The all important driver mod

zrickety

The Fixer
No sarcasm, power to weight is real!

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
No sarcasm, power to weight is real!

fast2ghl

Ready to race!
This thread speaks to my interests. And my insecurities.