GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Kikker 5150 Bobber

SethProSTX

Ready to race!
Ok so ive had an intrest in a bobber for a long long time now. Ive always lover 2 wheels and riding since i was a wee one. owned a CBR1000RR when i was young and dumb, currently restoring a 1967 HD sportster that i was whiled.

BUT.....

I have found these 200-250cc Kikker Bobber Kits. You buy em, they ship em in 4 boxes and you build it and poof BOBBER to ride. Anyone on here have one, know someone that does. just want to know a bit about them before i pull a $3000 trigger.

suckmyGti

please
my buddy had one. he hated it. wasnt fast at all and rode like shit. came very close to wiping out on it because of the ride

SethProSTX

Ready to race!
damn cause ive always wanted to have one. i have a 67' Harley that im thinking about putting a bobber kit on it an stretching the rake out a bit. but damn thanks for the imput. id like to see one in person though. i mean to each his own, and a lot of ppl dont like the bobbers feel while riding. JW did he have the ape hangers or the drag bars?

suckmyGti

please
he had the drag bars. i mean, it was nice looking and still fun when i rode it but i wouldnt own one as my only bike. ide rather buy a full size bike and make it a bobber and keep the kikker as a second toy for short under 45mph cruises