3 piece kit

Rear lower bar

Rear upper bar

Front lower bar

Product Information

- Improves Steering
- Better Stability
- Reduce Subframe Flex

Tracking your car or just looking for a stronger chassis?

KMD’s lower stress bar kit is made from quality T-6 Alloy. The mounting plates are made from 1/4" alloy for strength and durability.

The rear bars together utilize a 4 point mounting structure. Together they eliminate the subframe flex that is added on from hard cornering to stiffer sway bars.

The front mounting plates use a 4 bolt mounting system which helps eliminate flexing at the lower control arm subframe pick-up points.

We’ve done extensive testing on vehicles that were looking for stronger steering at the 1/4 mile and for the “track crazy” VW/Audi drivers and after all the testing we asked each person for their opinions. The response was all the same…”What did I ever do with out these bars”.

Once again, KMD strives to give our customers a good product at a reasonable cost without sacrificing quality! Try them for yourself; we know you won’t be disappointed!

Full Kit $399.95
SALE $359.96

Individual bars
Front lower bar $174.95 SALE $149.96
Rear lower bar $164.95 SALE $139.96
Rear upper bar $105.95 SALE $95.95

FREE SHIPPING!!!!!

Please PM or Email Frank@kmdtuning.com

Last edited:

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Interesting... I would be happy to review this if ya'll would be willing to ship me a complimentary set :)

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
Would one use these in addition to sway bars or would these replace sway bars?

wbean

attention whore
should clarify if this fits Golf R .. b/c last set i bought from another brand (not kmd) did not.

Frank@KMD1

Go Kart Champion
Would one use these in addition to sway bars or would these replace sway bars?

Yes these will work with sway bars oem/aftermarket.

Interesting... I would be happy to review this if ya'll would be willing to ship me a complimentary set :)

:rolleyes:

should clarify if this fits Golf R .. b/c last set i bought from another brand (not kmd) did not.

These will fit mk5/mk6 Golf and GTI. I will confirm with the Golf R fitment for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.