GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LargeMarge's GTI

LargeMargeSentMe

Ready to race!
SPM TurboBack Installed

After a LONG, LONG, LONG wait, my SPM downpipe finally arrived and I put it on a few days ago! Well worth the wait, the thing looks, and fits great, sounds mean as hell too. And I also went APR stage 2 last month with the sale, so I've been running in stock mode ever since, now that the downpipe is in I switched the thing into the stage 2 91 octane mode and abused my car a bit, the thing is fast as hell and I cant wait til the weekend so I can install my intercooler and TOP!

here is a pic of the back end (I photoshoped my lights, kinda like it all red)

SPM.jpg

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Oh wow that's really close! I go to the hand wash down the street next to 24 all the time. I'm off Rancho and Hillcrest. Surprised I haven't seen you around. I'm around TO all the time. Look out for CW 4-door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

LargeMargeSentMe

Ready to race!
@CarniifeX

It was a pain in my ass, but not the worst install I've ever done, just took my time. Those "dreaded" bolts are not as bad as people say. I got to 3 of them from under the car pretty easily with a small socket wrench. And I got to the harder 4th bolt by removing my stage 1 intake and using a 12" extension and a deep socket. I wasn't able to hit that bolt with wd-40 so 1/2 way through it got stuck and I ended up removing the entire stud (probably lucky it didn't break). But I just screwed it back on and it snugged up just fine. That was my only issue. Hit me up if you need any help or want to borrow any tools.