GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Leather seats for trade

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Have in good condition, front and rear leather seats for trade (looking for plaids)

These are for a 4 door model. I mean they work in a 2 door but good luck getting in the back seat lol.

I clean the cracks of these regularly and condition them with chemicalguys leather protectant. The rear seats are like brand new.

Want good condition, non smoker plaids.

700 plus the plaids is what im looking for. The leathers typically sell for 1200 plus shipping whenever they are rarely on ebay, and the plaids for 500. So, I'm cutting the difference so we both walk away happy.

Im in chicagoland. Not shipping we will have to meet up somewhere and i can do the swap for you wherever we meet, it only takes like a half hour.

Seriously love these seats. The bolstering and the style are HUGE upgrades over plaid, but I will part with the car eventually, and for what the car's worth it's more worth my time to sell these.

Thanks for looking!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Curious... what's making you make the switch?
I mean i like my plaids however after riding in another GTI with leather's I found them to be pretty comfortable. Especially the head rest.
I never sit in the back so.. .meh.

M

riceburner

Autocross Champion
selling the car soon. i looove the leathers!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
bump

riceburner

Autocross Champion
bump

riceburner

Autocross Champion
bump

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I’d take the leathers but don’t want to drop 700 on top lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i hear the pain. But i've done this swap a few times actually and had to buy the leathers for 1200+shipping, then try and sell the plaids later. The plaids have a 'value' of say 500 (maybe) but they never sell so i had to scrap them. So i figure 700 is atleast not a 'bad deal'.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
bump!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
BUMP

riceburner

Autocross Champion
price drop $600 plus plaids bump
For 750 i could also toss in trading door cards (leather for cloth) - also a serious upgrade.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
bump

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Bump

riceburner

Autocross Champion
thanks, not seeing that on their site though and doesn't really help my cause...