Lemon Law

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Also, axle slap.

Axle problems?

Read here for some good lolz:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67091

Vorar

I've had a lot of problems too and ended up reaching out to VW directly. The car has 33k on it now. Problems so far: Rear windshield wiper fell of, check engine light, back door handle fell off, water pump failed, clutch pressure plate shattered, Rear window glass rivets failed disconnecting glass from window regulator motor. In filed claim with VW. After researching the cars history with my dealer they gave me a letter apologizing for my experience and extended my bumber to bumper warranty an additional 12k or 12 months witch ever comes first.

I love driving the car but am over it once the warranty is over. A couple weeks ago I said fuck it and got an APR stage 1 tune and VWR intake. In a few weeks I will have a down pipe/stage 2 tune installed and drive the shit out of it. When it breaks and is not covered under warranty....it's good bye VW, hello WRX.....sadly.

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
^^Hopefully you have a DSG transmission, because if not, your going to be even more pissed when your clutch starts slipping after those tunes.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
I've had a lot of problems too and ended up reaching out to VW directly. The car has 33k on it now. Problems so far: Rear windshield wiper fell off, check engine light, back door handle fell off, water pump failed, clutch pressure plate shattered, Rear window glass rivets failed disconnecting glass from window regulator motor. In filed claim with VW. After researching the cars history with my dealer they gave me a letter apologizing for my experience and extended my bumber to bumper warranty an additional 12k or 12 months witch ever comes first.

Uhmm... wut?

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
^^Hopefully you have a DSG transmission, because if not, your going to be even more pissed when your clutch starts slipping after those tunes.

:word:

Vorar

Uhmm... wut?

Turned on the rear wiper first day after I picked it up. It broke off and fell on the ground. VW said It was dealer installed and was installed wrong. Door handle: Went to open door handle and it just came off in my hand right front of a hick In a American car who gave me a look like "German cars jeez" lol. The service managers said it was because my kid had been yanking to much on it.....maybe but I was the one who's was using it when it fell off.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Turned on the rear wiper first day after I picked it up. It broke off and fell on the ground. VW said It was dealer installed and was installed wrong. Door handle: Went to open door handle and it just came off in my hand right front of a hick In a American car who gave me a look like "German cars jeez" lol. The service managers said it was because my kid had been yanking to much on it.....maybe but I was the one who's was using it when it fell off.

That's crazy man. I'm sorry.