GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

List of Popular MKVI VAG-COM Tweaks

ja17m35

Oh so it's a custom setup. Might be something with the cold diagnostics which you could turn off. They don't make replicas for the passat that are plug and play?

Yes this company in Scotland retrofit these projectors in standard headlights, this is very true at this time they're are no replica headlights out there that are RHD for the UK & if their are they are in the US which is not ideal.

Andrew429

Ready to race!
I was wondering if any of your CAN-Gateway long coding only has 3 bytes, I know on the MK5's there is a lot of bytes, Specifically I wired in an auxiliary heater (http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113468) and I don't have those bits/ bytes to activate it. however it does show up in the installation list and accepts the coding when I select it but am not sure if it actually does anything. Also I can get it to turn on in the 7D auxiliary heat controller so the wiring is correct. Just wondering if all of the MK6's are the same in regard to the coding in the CAN-gateway

psanduro

hello,

initially has been OFF. I set ON and it accepted. Now, I try to set OFF and i get this error.

Help!!!
Thx!

Last edited:

YellowC4S

Ready to race!
Is there a way to make the dash lights stay on? Sometimes they go dim when it's still light outside.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Is there a way to make the dash lights stay on? Sometimes they go dim when it's still light outside.

Turn your lights on.
The dash goes dim because the light sensor in the dash finds is has become dark enough to need your headlights to be turned on.

jai5

Passed Driver's Ed
Turn your lights on.
The dash goes dim because the light sensor in the dash finds is has become dark enough to need your headlights to be turned on.
Thanks but that's not what he asked.

Would also like to know if there is a way to keep the dash lights on. I don't want my car to determine whether or not I need to turn my lights on.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Yes I know.
There is no way by coding.
Turn your lights on or install a light to shine on the cluster sensor constantly.

goose1

Ready to race!
Dont be one of those guys driving at night with no headlights.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

ThatGTI

Go Kart Champion
Anyone know if you can code it so that when you flash your high beams, your fogs flash too. I already have the fogs with high beams enabled. Just wanted to see if I can make them come on when I pull back on the high beam stalk.

zrickety

The Fixer
You need a relay, it's possible.

chaos12

Hey If this has been covered or can be done in the MFD I am sorry but its really annoying I have to turn off the car to unlock and open the hatch. Does this fix that? If not, anyone know how?

KESSY: Lock Car While Running
Description: this allows you to to start your car with KESSY, then get out with the key, and lock the car with the remote
Check bit 2 of byte 4 in Central Electronics Long Coding Helper

zrickety

The Fixer
You can do manual unlock of all doors in the MFD, includes the hatch. You can also press unlock on the door with car running and it should let you open the hatch.

limpbzkt

guys do you know how to turn off the bulb error trough vagcom? i installed the r front bumper with leds but can't erase the error

Enviado desde mi SM-N920T mediante Tapatalk

zrickety

The Fixer
You need to add resistors, not sure it can be coded out.