GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

List of Popular MKVI VAG-COM Tweaks

Paytrose

Ready to race!
There may already be a solution for this, but I did a search with no success. Is there a VAG COM tweak to have traction control off all the time? So pressing the TCS will turn it on, instead of turning it off?

dAT_Sloth

Ready to race!
Trying to enable front tear drop on a 2011. I get the following error when I try to commit. Latest firmware and software build of VCDS 16.8 with HEX+CAN.

"vag com error 31 request out of range"

Thoughts?

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Trying to enable front tear drop on a 2011. I get the following error when I try to commit. Latest firmware and software build of VCDS 16.8 with HEX+CAN.

"vag com error 31 request out of range"

Thoughts?
I didnt update to 16.xx because it was giving some compatibility message. My suggestion would be to make a change you know works to confirm its not a version issue. Then troubleshooting the value.

Sent from phone Tapa

vytaspaul

Hi I have an issue with big speed at MFD.

My 2013 Tig is from US.

My big speedo shows MPH, if I enable Alternative (small speedo in MFD it shows in KMH). My big analogue speedo is only in MPH.

I need the big speedo in MFD to show in KMH. How can I do it? I changed region with VAG COM to ROW or even Germany its still shows in MPH plus I get fault codes (airbag, abs). When I go back to US mode the fault codes disappears.

Guys do you have any suggestions? By the way I also changed region to Canada. No fault codes but big MFD speedo is still in MPH.

I know its the Tiguan but may be for Golfs its the same issue?

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
Hi I have an issue with big speed at MFD.

My 2013 Tig is from US.

My big speedo shows MPH, if I enable Alternative (small speedo in MFD it shows in KMH). My big analogue speedo is only in MPH.

I need the big speedo in MFD to show in KMH. How can I do it? I changed region with VAG COM to ROW or even Germany its still shows in MPH plus I get fault codes (airbag, abs). When I go back to US mode the fault codes disappears.

Guys do you have any suggestions? By the way I also changed region to Canada. No fault codes but big MFD speedo is still in MPH.

I know its the Tiguan but may be for Golfs its the same issue?

and then try

Paytrose

Ready to race!
I've searched and tried to find an answer with no success. All the posts I've seen is only related to clearing the bulb out error for the LED tail lights. So, how do you program DEPO LED tail lights so that all 4 parts of the tails light up when hitting the brakes? Currently, only the outer tails light up, but I want the outers and inners to light up when I hit the brakes. Is there any VAG-COM tweak for this?
I have the DEPO LED tail lights w/o fogs. Thanks.

zrickety

The Fixer
There is no coding for that, although I saw a post where someone in Europe made it work. You can run an extra wire from the outer light to the hatch inners and do it that way.

nik

Go Kart Champion
It's an option for mk7s as far as I know. Haven't seen a 6 with it.

Sent from the crapper using Fapatalk

mic_detonator

Ready to race!
using the obdeleven is there a way to type in the original coding to get back to where i was?

I'm sorta good at using the program but can't find a place for the long code to be typed in.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

brobst

Go Kart Champion
using the obdeleven is there a way to type in the original coding to get back to where i was?

I'm sorta good at using the program but can't find a place for the long code to be typed in.

I thought that was the limitation of that tool.

Sent from phone Tapa

mic_detonator

Ready to race!
they say it can be done, however i cant figure out the security code to get into the central electronics module.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
can anyone give me the 2-digit coding for halogens and stock tails?