GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for Scanned Canada Edition Owner's Manual

Fyodor Dostoevsky

Ready to race!
Does anyone know where to get scanned (e.g. PDF file) versions of the Canada Edition of VW owner's manuals?

I have the USA edition for my car that I bought from DubManuals several years ago, but would like the Canada edition, since that is what my car is.

Turbosharef

Go Kart Newbie
I have 2 of the oem manuals that came with 2 different 2010 gtis in the leather case if that's what you're looking for

Fyodor Dostoevsky

Ready to race!
Thanks, but I'm looking for a PDF version of the manual. I suppose I could get another manual cut the spine off and scan the pages myself, but that is a bit more work than I was hoping to do.

Fyodor Dostoevsky

Ready to race!
Have you tried here: https://www.vw.ca/en/owners-and-drivers/owner-s-manual.html ?

They say it’s for 2012 and up. Mine’s a 2010 so I didn’t try.

I just found about about this site yesterday and it worked for my VIN.

This is just as good as having PDF files for the different booklets. The only problem is they don't have the warranty and maintenance booklet. But it's still a great resource. I've owned my car for seven years and only now I've found out about it!

supreme_gti

Go Kart Champion

AM407

Autocross Champion
I just found about about this site yesterday and it worked for my VIN.

This is just as good as having PDF files for the different booklets. The only problem is they don't have the warranty and maintenance booklet. But it's still a great resource. I've owned my car for seven years and only now I've found out about it!
Same page, under “Owner’s Literature” just below the link for the owner’s manual, there’s another link for warranty and maintenance booklets.
mk6 is from 2009 to 2013?
2010 was first year of MK6 GTI in North America. Pretty sure 2015 was first year of MK7.

Fyodor Dostoevsky

Ready to race!
Same page, under “Owner’s Literature” just below the link for the owner’s manual, there’s another link for warranty and maintenance booklets.

2010 was first year of MK6 GTI in North America. Pretty sure 2015 was first year of MK7.

That's fantastic, thanks!
It's the service schedule that I was after mostly. It will save me running down to my car every time I want to check it now.

I wonder if they have the owner's, mobile phone and radio manuals in PDF format too somewhere. But the web version should be sufficient 99% of the time, provided I have internet access.

BTW, as far as I know 2013 was the last year for the MK6. I just remember when I bought my 2013 model I thought it was the final year of production. I figured because it was the final model year it might have fewer design and production bugs because they would have been worked out in the previous years.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
2014 MY was last year of mk6.