GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking to sell my GTI ('12 2dr 6mt, bone stock)

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
I have plans to get into a PP MK7 at the end of this summer/beginning of the fall. Before I can do that, I must sell my current GTI. It has 46k miles, zero mechanical modifications besides R8 coils, religious, near-paranoid observance of routine and not-so-routine maintenance. Never had a water pump failure, which is a good thing because the ones who have failures tend to continue to have them, while those that don't, don't. Had a timing chain tensioner issue @ 31.5k, replaced under warranty. car is currently in for a TOB replacement, under warranty. Those are the only two issues I've ever had with the vehicle, otherwise it has treated me very well, my avg mpg @ approx 65% highway/35% city is 29. Only ever used 93. Only other modifications besides R8 coils are Depo dark cherry LED tails, Ed's replica headlights w/ 15 LEDs, coded properly but no Euroswitch. Also approx $1500 of audio upgrades, including new tweeters/mid-range woofers/subwoofer w/ 3-channel JL audio amp sending 100 watts to the speakers and 300 to the sub. As i'm stock, clutch shows no signs of slippage. Will be rebalancing tires and rechecking alignment after this winter (waiting till the potholes are fixed to do that).

Anyone in the Denver area think they'll be interested in the end of the summer?? I'm from NJ, trying to spend the month of August in Denver. So i'm trying to set this up so I can have transportation the whole time I'm in colorado, and sell my car the day before i take a flight back to philly.

edit: this car is Shadow blue, and comes with steering wheel ctrls/sunroof/touch screen 6-disc changer (no NAV). Monster mats too.