GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

lost my KW v1 receipt

lllechrizll

Ready to race!
So both of my rear KW v1 struts are blown and I lost my receipt to claim warranty work for it. Can someone please forward me their KW v1 receipt so I can get mine repaired? Thanks!

torga

Autocross Champion
Forgive me if I misunderstand how KW's warranty process works, but it sounds like you're asking someone to potentially forego their own claim to warranty work so you can get yours fixed after losing your receipt?

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
So both of my rear KW v1 struts are blown and I lost my receipt to claim warranty work for it. Can someone please forward me their KW v1 receipt so I can get mine repaired? Thanks!
Wouldn't the jig be up when they get your blown shocks with different serial numbers than the receipt? I mean it doesn't sound like you've thought this through...

lllechrizll

Ready to race!
I don't remember my receipt having my serial number of my KW. I bought it through ecs way back in like 2013. For some reason when I called them and tried to pull up my order history, it only went back to 2015. FML

relicstrat

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't remember my receipt having my serial number of my KW. I bought it through ecs way back in like 2013. For some reason when I called them and tried to pull up my order history, it only went back to 2015. FML
If you set up an account with ECS Tuning, your entire order history will be shown. Mine goes back to Dec '13, when I bought my lowering springs, which was my first mod.

Turbosharef

Go Kart Newbie
check your old emails unless you constantly delete them, im sure they would have sent you some type of confirmation. i have emails dating back to 2011 in my Hotmail when i search for things