GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Low Fuel Pressure, No Start

shanedood45

Hi all, I'm new to the Forum and need some help. I've read through every forum I could find and have not found anyone else with this problem. Here is the short story with all the frustratuon and cuss words left out. I was driving my 2012 GTI ( Cobb intake, down pipe, stage 2 tune and upgraded diverter valve) the other day and I lose power and have no acceleration. I pull off the road shut the car off and it has never restarted again. It just cranks and cranks. With a scanner hooked up to the car I'm only reading 5.3 bar in the fuel rail. So far I have replaced the LPFP, the HPFP, the fuel filter, the crank sensor and the fuel pressure sensor.(I've also checked all fuses and both fuel relays behind the dash and they are all good) the only thing I didn't change was the control module on the top of the LPFP as the new one didn't come with it but the pump works great and have verified flow up to the HPFP. Always the same result cranks and no start and the fuel rail always stays at 5.3 bar. It read 3.33 bar until I replaced the sensor. I also unhooked all the fuel lines and blew them all out from the back pump to the filter, from the filter to the HPFP and the hard line from the HPFP to the rail. What else could this be and what am I missing? Thanks in advance for an insight.