GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Matt's Mk6 GTI

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Little update: got my front end resprayed and shot the engine cover while we were at it too. Should have the car back tomorrow, just in time for the WET Coast show

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
oh that is gonna look nice. always jealous of your car. : )

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Little update: got my front end resprayed and shot the engine cover while we were at it too. Should have the car back tomorrow, just in time for the WET Coast show

Great minds think alike! My front end's getting re spraid as we speak along with custom gloss black grilles. Digging the engine cover!! Wanna do mine in black and white carbon fiber

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Great minds think alike! My front end's getting re spraid as we speak along with custom gloss black grilles. Digging the engine cover!! Wanna do mine in black and white carbon fiber

Haha hell yeah dude! I'm looking forward to meeting you and finally seeing your car in person. Where are you coming from anyway? There's a group of us leaving from Woodland Hills Saturday morning

Gloss black grills are gonna look great too. I've debated doing them so it'll be cool to see how yours turn out

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
Haha thanks man, it's just gonna be completely free from rock chips now. I'm bout that perfect paint lyfe :thumbsup:

you've made your car a work of art man. I truly am impressed and proud of your work. the fact that you are a chill cat and down to earth, makes it all the better, bruh.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
^^^my peeeen was drooling when I first seen't it. :wub:

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Haha hell yeah dude! I'm looking forward to meeting you and finally seeing your car in person. Where are you coming from anyway? There's a group of us leaving from Woodland Hills Saturday morning

Gloss black grills are gonna look great too. I've debated doing them so it'll be cool to see how yours turn out
Me too im so anxious to see the result!!!
Ill be driving up from tucson arizona. Gonna be two fly ass cw gti's at wuste ? ?

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
man your car is so purty... drooling on my laptop right now.

^^^my peeeen was drooling when I first seen't it. :wub:

Omg staaahp haha but thanks guys. It's been broken in one way or another over the past couple months so it'll be nice to finally have everything back together, looking good, and get some proper pics this weekend.

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Me too im so anxious to see the result!!!
Ill be driving up from tucson arizona. Gonna be two fly ass cw gti's at wuste ? ?

For real mang! I'm just hoping to have my wheels by then so we can have a proper photoshoot. You went with 19" right?