GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

meets in central NH?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Anyone know of any weekly meets in NH? Looking for something regular that is nearby (im in manchester/concord area). I know that there was a weekly thing out in merrimack last year but not sure if that is coming back this year. the one in manchester kind of evaporated 2 years ago after cops started targeting less-than-responsible conduct of some drivers.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Anyone know of any weekly meets in NH? Looking for something regular that is nearby (im in manchester/concord area). I know that there was a weekly thing out in merrimack last year but not sure if that is coming back this year. the one in manchester kind of evaporated 2 years ago after cops started targeting less-than-responsible conduct of some drivers.
Crickets.

vermontmk6

Passed Driver's Ed
It was an idea for something to do, not a scheduled event. I'm k04 with base tune and I'd like to work on the tune over the winter instead of waiting for spring.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
It was an idea for something to do, not a scheduled event. I'm k04 with base tune and I'd like to work on the tune over the winter instead of waiting for spring.

ohh roger that. yeah that might be possible, lmk if you come down this way. i'm debating picking up a used K04 locally.