GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mid pipe and catback for sale (no downpipe)

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Catback exhaust for sale. Made by rai Motorsport. No downpipe or mid pipe, just the rear section.

$250

****SOLD***

Last edited:

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
If I already have the full RAI motorsport downpipe, which is one solid welded piece all the way back to the reducer to mate to the factory catback. Would this still work or would things need modified? Sure would be sweet to have a nice matching RAI catback.

You have any pics?

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
If I already have the full RAI motorsport downpipe, which is one solid welded piece all the way back to the reducer to mate to the factory catback. Would this still work or would things need modified? Sure would be sweet to have a nice matching RAI catback.

You have any pics?

Hmm.. I have a custom exhuast manifold and EFR turbo, meaning different downpipe than you. But I don't see it being an issue to mate my catback up to your downpipe. You'll probably just need a metal adapter piece or something. I can't tell you 100% it will work, but I honestly think it would.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Mid pipe no longer for sale. Just the rear catback section. $250

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the midpipe only needed to mate it to the RAI downpipe, or could the catback-only section mate to another brand's DP without any other modification?

Edit: looked at RAI's website, and I see that their j-pipe is needed to connect the catback to the DP, kind of like SPM... That's a bummer :(

Sent from some sort of Apple device.

Last edited: