GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 FORUM & TAPATALK

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
Hey everyone, it's been awhile since I've been on this forum since its no longer supported on tapatalk. Any updates about this? I only use the vortex more now because with all the different forums I'm in outside of my VW stuff its really cumbersome to sign in on the desktop to use the MK6Forums. Any work arounds?

TimS

Ready to race!
This place has been dead for a while. There's still some regular activity on vortex from some of the big turbo guys, but as a general rule everyone moved from forums to facebook groups a while ago.

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
This place has been dead for a while. There's still some regular activity on vortex from some of the big turbo guys, but as a general rule everyone moved from forums to facebook groups a while ago.
yea im in the vortex but don't use facebook which sucks. I use IG but its not built well for stuff like this. idk w.e. I guess

Thumper1

Drag Racing Champion
Bah Friendface.

Vortex was slow a little while back but has picked up, just like it better here as overall members are friendlier.

Also, joeyfrost you should be able to just select "mobile version" on your browser, Chrome/Firefox/Safari/etc. I know Firefox defaults to that and I have tested it with this forum and works great, very readable and functional.

TimS

Ready to race!
Yeah, I wish forums had continued on, too, but it is what it is. I do like that there's been a resurgence of actual good content on vortex so far into the model's life, though. I thought the new wave was going to be discussions about air suspension and getting more front camber, but instead we got big turbo builds and what fueling setups work the best for people. It's great.

Thumper1

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah, I wish forums had continued on, too, but it is what it is. I do like that there's been a resurgence of actual good content on vortex so far into the model's life, though.
Well, you know....if you build it......they will come. :)

We need to boost content and stay active here and people will stick around or come back. (y)