GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 Golf/GTI Wiring Diagrams & Component Locations

ChancreScolex

Ready to race!
Here is a PDF of the wiring diagrams and component locations for the MK6 Golf/GTI. It has proper section bookmarks and can be searched with a PDF viewer find tool. Some of the diagrams are a little squished from being fit to page. There are also a lot of icons/links throughout the pages that will not work after being exported from ElsaWin but you can make due without them.

Download PDF (41.7 MB)
Link updated 9/2021. PM me if it becomes unavailable and I will update it ASAP.

*Note: The information in the PDF is for a 2012 GTI with engine code CBFA. If you have engine code CCTA the information contained may not be 100% accurate. See my guide to see what engine code you have.

Last edited:

Rolling_GTI

Ready to race!
Awesome post! This info is not easy to find

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
Dude thanks. Nothing is more complicated and a headache than electrical wiring without a diagram. Sub'd to bookmark this for future reference.

Thanks again

ChancreScolex

Ready to race!
Dude thanks. Nothing is more complicated and a headache than electrical wiring without a diagram. Sub'd to bookmark this for future reference.

Thanks again

No problem :)

Been trying for days to get the mods to sticky this but none of them answer my PMs. I don't think there is a single active one on the forum.

kaptaink

Ready to race!
thanks man - sure this will come in handy

pdxa4

Longtime VW/Audi owner
Thank you for posting this...