GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 GTI for sale + posible part out

Stormtrooper69

Hello looking to sell my 2012 candy white MT gti, 61500 miles, one accident (bumper damage and fender), car is garage kept year round and maintained by KMD Tuning with service records. Some upgrades...
5% tint all around
Unitronic K04 kit + Unitronic tune
Unitronic cold air intake
Unitronic intercooler
Magnaflow 3.0" non resonated exhaust w/catless ATP downpipe
Stage 2 endurance south bend clutch
AWE boost gauge
DieselGeek short shifter
034 motorsports catch can
Lots of small little goodies here and there, I built it to go fast so not many cosmetic mods but there are a few. The car is currently on KW. V3's but I can take them off if you don't want to pay for them.
Located in northern New Jersey

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Possibly interested in the dieselgeek shifter I’d you decide to part out.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
How much are you selling the car for? Pics?

Stormtrooper69

How much are you selling the car for? Pics?
hey yeah I can send some to you if you want shoot me your email or number....theyre all on my phone. ideally I'd like to sell at around 16k with the car as is, but I can definitely take off whatever parts you wouldn't want to bring the price down

Last edited:

ParkersGTImk6

Hello looking to sell my 2012 candy white MT gti, 61500 miles, one accident (bumper damage and fender), car is garage kept year round and maintained by KMD Tuning with service records. Some upgrades...
5% tint all around
Unitronic K04 kit + Unitronic tune
Unitronic cold air intake
Unitronic intercooler
Magnaflow 3.0" non resonated exhaust w/catless ATP downpipe
Stage 2 endurance south bend clutch
AWE boost gauge
DieselGeek short shifter
034 motorsports catch can
Lots of small little goodies here and there, I built it to go fast so not many cosmetic mods but there are a few. The car is currently on KW. V3's but I can take them off if you don't want to pay for them.
Located in northern New Jersey
Can you DM me some prices?